Professional Oven Cleaning in Wigan
Using the industry’s latest equipment and eco-friendly methods, Smart Cleaning have a team of friendly oven cleaners in Wigan ready to help. If your oven, hob or extractor fan are looking clogged up with grease, we can deep clean them back to a showroom standard.
We can clean any type of oven, including:
- Range cookers
- Electric & Gas
- Extractor Hoods
Contact your local oven cleaning technician today or see what our customers think here.
Our oven cleaning service is available throughout Wigan and the Greater Manchester area. See Which Other Areas We Cover Here
Our Oven Cleaning Process
1. Contact your local team to get a free, no-obligation quote
2. We will arrive at your home at a time that is convenient for you
3. We will take all the racks and trays out of your oven and clean them in our van-mounted cleaning tank
4. While they are soaking, we will scrub the inside of your oven with our non-toxic, non-caustic cleaning products.
5. You will be able to use your clean oven right away!
Why Get Your Oven Professionally Cleaned?
There are a number of benefits to a clean oven, our top five are the following:
- Fire risk from carbonised grease is reduced.
- Your oven will no longer smell or smoke when on.
- Heat is distributed equally, so food cooks evenly.
- Clean ovens reach their desired temperature quicker than dirty ovens, meaning you use less energy.
- Your oven will last longer if you keep it clean and working efficiently.
Why Choose Smart Cleaning in Wigan?
- Eco-friendly cleaning products
- Convenient scheduling that works for you
- Competitive prices starting at just £65
- A professional deep clean completed to a high-standard
Get A Free No Obligation Quote Here
What Can We Clean?
- Single Ovens: Our standard cleaning services transform your oven; extending its lifetime and eliminating stains and grease.
- Double Ovens: We specialise in deep cleaning all makes of ovens, including double ovens.
- Range Cleaning: From Britannia to Lacanche range ovens, we professionally clean all makes of range ovens.
- AGAs: We will make your AGA range cooker look like new!
- Hobs: For a smaller price we can concentrate on only the hob rather than the whole oven and extractor, cleaning just the parts that matter to you.
- Extractor Hoods: Often forgotten, extractor hoods can get clogged with grease over time. We will clean your extractor as well as your oven if requested.
- Microwaves: Our specialists are also fully trained to clean all kinds of appliances, even microwaves. Ask us to clean that too and we can save you one more job while we’re there.
|OVEN CLEANING SERVICES PRICE LIST (PLEASE NOTE PRICES MAY VARY PER GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION)
|Single Door Oven
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Single & Grill above (aka double oven)
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Range (Any Type inc Hob)
When can I book an Oven Cleaning Service?
Our office is open Monday -Friday 8.30am-4.30pm to assist you with making a booking
What part of the oven do we clean?
We remove the glass so that we can clean it thoroughly leaving it sparkling and smear free. We remove all racking and trays and allow them to soak in the van mounted, heated tank. Then, using the bio-degradable & non-toxic cleaning products we get to work making your oven look LIKE NEW again!
How long does it take?
A single oven takes approximately an hour, with double ovens and AGA’s taking from 2-3 hours.
Which towns and post codes do we operate in?
Check out our areas pages to see all the locations we service.
Are your cleaning products safe for pets?
All our products are 100% safe around pets.
Are oven cleaners toxic?
We use non-toxic and non-caustic oven cleaning products so there are no dangerous fumes and completely safe for pets and children. This means that after the cleaning is done the chemicals are gone and it’s safe for you to cook.
Why do you need to clean your oven?
Having your oven professionally cleaned comes with a number of benefits. Firstly, keeping your oven cleaned will prolong its life. Dirt, grease and food debris build up and clog important parts of your oven. If you can see smoke or smell grease when you’re cooking it’s a clear indication that your oven needs to be cleaned. A professional clean from Smart Cleaning will get your oven back to shop-floor standards. Shop bought cleaners only remove the first layer of dirt and grease.
Get in touch
Booked in for my sofa to be cleaned. Exceeded expectations , cleaned loose cushions too. As clean as it was brand new! Fantastic price , highly recommend. 5* Google Review
I booked through Clare for an oven clean. Lee, did an excellent job. He was pleasant and professional. I have already booked to have my living room carpet shampooed tomorrow. 5* Google Review
Gary came round today to clean our carpets before we move in. He was very thorough and professional, he explained what he was doing as he was doing it and did a brilliant job. Thanks Gary! 5* Google Review