Professional Oven Cleaners in Stockport
Smart Cleaning are your local oven cleaning specialists in Stockport and the Greater Manchester area. Our friendly, reliable team of experts can deep clean your oven for you at competitive prices, leaving the oven looking as sparking fresh as the day it was made. Cleaning for domestic properties, we will take care of gas, electric, range cookers, AGAs, hobs, extractor fans and even your microwave while we’re there! With a state-of-the-art van-mounted heating tank and years of know-how, we will eliminate all the grease, burnt-on-food and fat more efficiently than any store-bought cleaners, without the use of harsh chemicals. In addition to this, our flexible operating hours mean we can schedule a time that suits you the most. After all, there are certain times in the day where we simply can’t be without our oven! Once we’ve arranged a time that suits you, we will let you know one hour before that we’re on our way.
Everything will be ready to use as soon as we’re done, with no toxic smells left behind. We can take care of all types of ovens, including gas, electric, range cookers and even your microwave while we’re at it! Our prices start from as little as £65. Contact us today for more information and check out what our customers think here.
Get A Free No Obligation Quote Here
What Are The Benefits Of Having A Clean Oven?
- Improved safety– Cleaning out burnt-on grease reduces the risk of fire.
- No more bad smells– Your oven will no longer smell or smoke when on.
- Easier cooking– Heat is distributed equally, so food cooks evenly.
- Energy efficient– Clean ovens reach their desired temperature quicker than dirty ovens, meaning you use less energy.
- Longer life– Your oven will last longer if you keep it clean and working efficiently.
Why Choose Smart Cleaning in Stockport?
Smart Cleaning offer professional oven cleaning in Stockport, using the latest methods and techniques developed over years of training. We use a van-mounted heated cleaning tank to clean all internal racking and trays, transforming your oven in a matter of hours. Caring about our environment and the health of our staff and customers is important to us, that’s why we use biodegradable and non-toxic chemicals that are free from caustic soda.
What Can Our Stockport Oven Cleaning Team Handle?
- Single Ovens: Our standard cleaning services transform your oven; extending its lifetime and eliminating stains and grease.
- Double Ovens: We specialise in deep cleaning all makes of ovens, including double ovens.
- Range Cleaning: From Britannia to Lacanche range ovens, we professionally clean all makes of range ovens.
- AGAs: Let a professional oven cleaner make your AGA range cooker look and feel like new.
- Hobs: For a smaller price we can concentrate on only the hob rather than the whole oven and extractor, cleaning just the parts that matter to you.
- Extractor Hoods: Often forgotten, extractor hoods can get clogged with grease over time. We will clean your extractor as well as your oven if requested.
- Microwaves: Our specialists are also fully trained to clean all kinds of appliances, even microwaves. Ask us to clean that too and we can save you one more job while we’re there.
|OVEN CLEANING SERVICES PRICE LIST (PLEASE NOTE PRICES MAY VARY PER GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION)
|Single Door Oven
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Single & Grill above (aka double oven)
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Range (Any Type inc Hob)
When can I book an Oven Cleaning Service?
Our office is open Monday -Friday 8.30am-4.30pm to assist you with making a booking.
What part of the oven do we clean?
We remove the glass so that we can clean it thoroughly leaving it sparkling and smear free. We remove all racking and trays and allow them to soak in the van mounted, heated tank. Then, using the bio-degradable & non-toxic cleaning products we get to work making your oven look LIKE NEW again!
How long does it take?
A single oven takes approximately an hour, with double ovens and AGA’s taking from 2-3 hours.
Which towns and post codes do we operate in?
Check out our areas pages to see all the locations we service.
Are your cleaning products safe for pets?
Yes! We use non-toxic cleaners meaning our oven cleaning is free of dangerous fumes and completely safe for your furry friends.
Are oven cleans toxic?
All our products are 100% safe around pets.
Why do you need to clean your oven?
Having your oven professionally cleaned comes with many benefits. Keeping your oven cleaned will prolong its life. Dirt, grease, and food debris build up and clog important parts of your oven, which makes the oven inefficient and can be a fire risk. If you can see smoke or smell grease when you’re cooking, it’s a clear indication that your oven needs to be cleaned. A professional clean from Smart Cleaning will get your oven back to shop-floor standards.
Get in touch
Booked in for my sofa to be cleaned. Exceeded expectations , cleaned loose cushions too. As clean as it was brand new! Fantastic price , highly recommend. 5* Google Review
I booked through Clare for an oven clean. Lee, did an excellent job. He was pleasant and professional. I have already booked to have my living room carpet shampooed tomorrow. 5* Google Review
Gary came round today to clean our carpets before we move in. He was very thorough and professional, he explained what he was doing as he was doing it and did a brilliant job. Thanks Gary! 5* Google Review