Professional Oven Cleaning In Queensbury and Bradford
Are you dreading the thought of cleaning your oven? We know this task isn’t everyone’s favourite and while most of us use our oven everyday, not all of us clean it as often as we should. With Smart Cleaning we’re on hand to tackle this problem and leave your oven looking sparkling after just one clean.
Our Oven Cleaners Can Help You With:
- Single and double oven cleaning
- AGA and other range cleaning
- Hobs and hood cleaning
- Microwave cleaning
With competitive pricing and a team of friendly oven cleaners in Queensbury, it’s no wonder we’re one of the go-to choices for oven and cooker cleaning. We use a van-mounted cleaning tank that is specifically built to removed tough to remove grease and other in-oven stains. This method ensures that nothing is missed and we’re able to deep clean your oven back to a showroom standard.
Why Choose Our Queensbury Carpet Cleaners?
We promise you:
- Competitive prices on all oven cleanings
- Convenient appointments
- Non-toxic and non-caustic oven cleaning products
- Friendly, knowledgeable technicians
- A fantastic result!
What is usually a full afternoon’s worth of work is completed in a couple of hours with our trusted and battle tested method. We have a wide reach of happy customers all across Queensbury, Bradford and West Yorkshire who are advocates for our dedicated oven cleaning service. Using Smart Cleaning for the jobs that are very time consuming and not always pleasant means you can be getting on with your busy day or spend the freed up time doing something you enjoy.
If you’re interested in our oven cleaners in Queensbury and would like to book our service or find out more, be sure to get in touch today and one of our friendly team will be happy to help. Additionally, you can read our customer reviews too.
Just Some of Our 5-Star Oven Cleaning Reviews
“Steven has cleaned my oven for me. He has done an incredible job and also took the time to explain how to maintain it moving forward. He was a friendly chap and very professional. Thank you!!” – Kerrie B.
“This is a fantastic oven cleaning service provided by very friendly staff. This is the second year I have used them and this year at very short notice and they have left the oven looking brand new. Ordinary cleaners will not be able to do the deep clean this service provides. Highly recommend them.” – Rukmal A.
“We used Smart Cleaning to clean our new house before we moved in. They were fantastic – great communications, lovely cleaners who were thorough and fast and very reasonable. They did everything for us including oven clean and carpet cleaning. I would recommend 100%” – Claire S.
“Excellent service, friendly helpful staff at booking and at oven cleaning. Would certainly use again. Oven like new!” – Jo H.
“I would highly recommend this company. From my initial enquiry they have been very professional and prompt. I was delighted with the results of my oven cleaning exceeding my expectations. Dan was very friendly and efficient and worked extremely quickly and efficiently. The price was really reasonable too. I will definitely use Smart Cleaning again.” – Diane T.
What Are The Benefits Of Having A Clean Oven?
- Reduced Fire Risk: Fire risk from carbonised grease is reduced.
- Safer Cooking: Potentially harmful bacteria is removed, leaving the full oven fresh and clean.
- No More Bad Smells: Your oven will no longer smell or smoke when on.
- Easier Cooking: Heat is distributed equally, so food cooks evenly.
- Save Energy: Clean ovens reach their desired temperature quicker than dirty ovens, meaning you use less energy.
- Take Care of Your Oven: Your oven will last longer if you keep it clean and working efficiently.
Smart Cleaning’s Cooker Cleaning In Queensbury and Bradford
Smart Cleaning offer professional oven cleaning in Queensbury, using the latest methods and techniques developed over years of training. We use a van-mounted heated cleaning tank to clean all internal racking and trays, transforming your oven in a matter of hours. Caring about our environment and the health of our staff and customers is important to us, that’s why we use biodegradable and non-toxic chemicals that are free from caustic soda.
Our Team Can Travel Throughout Queensbury, Bradford and West Yorkshire. See Which Other Areas We Cover Here.
What Can We Clean?
- Single Ovens: Our standard cleaning services transform your oven; extending its lifetime and eliminating stains and grease.
- Double Ovens: We specialise in deep cleaning all makes of ovens, including double ovens.
- Range Cleaning: From Britannia to Lacanche to AGA range cookers, we offer professional range cooker cleaning.
- Hobs: For a smaller price we can concentrate on only the hob rather than the whole oven and extractor, cleaning just the parts that matter to you.
- Extractor Hoods: Often forgotten, extractor hoods can get clogged with grease over time. We will clean your extractor as well as your oven if requested.
- Microwaves: Our specialists are also fully trained to clean all kinds of appliances, even microwaves. Ask us to clean that too and we can save you one more job while we’re there.
Our Oven Cleaning Process
- First, you’ll get in touch and let us know what you need. We will give you a no-obligation quote.
- Second, if you decide to accept the quote, we will arrange and appoint at a time that works for you.
- Next, we will remove all the trays, racks, and grills from your oven and leave them to soak in our special heated cleaning tank.
- Then, we will use non-toxic and non-caustic cleaning products to scrub your oven inside and out.
- Finally, you will be left with a spotless oven that you can use right away!
|OVEN CLEANING SERVICES PRICE LIST (PLEASE NOTE PRICES MAY VARY PER GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION)
|Single Door Oven
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Single & Grill above (aka double oven)
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Range (Any Type inc Hob)
When can I book an Oven Cleaning Service?
Our office is open Monday -Friday 8.30am-4.30pm to assist you with making a booking.
What part of the oven do we clean?
We remove the glass so that we can clean it thoroughly leaving it sparkling and smear free. We remove all racking and trays and allow them to soak in the van mounted, heated tank. Then, using the bio-degradable & non-toxic cleaning products we get to work making your oven look LIKE NEW again!
How long does it take?
A single oven takes approximately an hour, with double ovens and AGA’s taking from 2-3 hours.
Which towns and post codes do we operate in?
Check out our areas pages to see all the locations we service.
Are your cleaning products safe for pets?
All our products are 100% safe around pets.
Is your oven cleaning service harmful?
We use non-toxic and non-caustic oven cleaning products so there are no dangerous fumes and completely safe for pets and children. This means that after the cleaning is done the chemicals are gone and it’s safe for you to cook.
Why do you need to clean your oven?
Having your oven professionally cleaned comes with a number of benefits. Firstly, keeping your oven cleaned will prolong its life. Dirt, grease and food debris build up and clog important parts of your oven. If you can see smoke or smell grease when you’re cooking it’s a clear indication that your oven needs to be cleaned. A professional clean from Smart Cleaning will get your oven back to shop-floor standards. Shop bought cleaners only remove the first layer of dirt and grease.
Get in touch
Booked in for my sofa to be cleaned. Exceeded expectations , cleaned loose cushions too. As clean as it was brand new! Fantastic price , highly recommend. 5* Google Review
I booked through Clare for an oven clean. Lee, did an excellent job. He was pleasant and professional. I have already booked to have my living room carpet shampooed tomorrow. 5* Google Review
Gary came round today to clean our carpets before we move in. He was very thorough and professional, he explained what he was doing as he was doing it and did a brilliant job. Thanks Gary! 5* Google Review