Expert Oven Cleaning In Oswestry
With the latest equipment and extensive training, our Oswestry oven cleaners can tackle the grimiest of ovens and have them sparkling again in a couple of hours. To ensure the oven is clean thoroughly, we use our van-mounted, heated cleaning tank. This industry leading method first makes short work of any removal parts of your oven (namely the racks) before our technicians scrub every single nook and cranny. We won’t stop until all the grime is gone, and then will polish everything up for you until it’s sparkling clean. You’ll be amazed at the results!
For most cleaning the home oven is an entire morning or afternoons worth of work. With Smart Cleaning we’re here to eradicate that issue. Our proven method not only leaves your oven looking at its best but the time taken to get there is also drastically reduced. This gives you the chance to focus on other aspects of your day to day while our experts take good care of your oven. Rest assured, you’re in safe hands with our friendly oven cleaning team in Oswestry.
We have a wide reach of happy customers all across Oswestry and Shropshire who are advocates for our dedicated oven cleaning service. Using Smart Cleaning for jobs that are very time consuming and not always pleasant means you can be getting on with your busy day or spend the freed up time doing something you enjoy.
If you’re interested in our oven cleaners in Oswestry and would like to book our service or find out more, be sure to get in touch today and one of our friendly team will be happy to help. Additionally, you can read our customer reviews too.
Why Get Your Oven Professionally Cleaned?
- Fire risk from carbonised grease is reduced.
- Potential bacteria is removed, leaving the full oven fresh and clean.
- Your oven will no longer smell or smoke when on.
- Heat is distributed equally, so food cooks evenly.
- Clean ovens reach their desired temperature quicker than dirty ovens, meaning you use less energy.
- Your oven will last longer if you keep it clean and working efficiently.
Smart Cleaning’s Oven Cleaners In Oswestry
Smart Cleaning offer professional oven cleaning in Oswestry, using the latest methods and techniques developed over years of training. We use a van-mounted heated cleaning tank to clean all internal racking and trays, transforming your oven in a matter of hours. Caring about our environment and the health of our staff and customers is important to us, that’s why we use biodegradable and non-toxic chemicals that are free from caustic soda.
What Can We Clean?
- Single Ovens: Our standard cleaning services transform your oven; extending its lifetime and eliminating stains and grease.
- Double Ovens: We specialise in deep cleaning all makes of ovens, including double ovens.
- Range Cleaning: From Britannia to Lacanche range ovens, we professionally clean all makes of range ovens.
- Hobs: For a smaller price we can concentrate on only the hob rather than the whole oven and extractor, cleaning just the parts that matter to you.
- Extractor Hoods: Often forgotten, extractor hoods can get clogged with grease over time. We will clean your extractor as well as your oven if requested.
- Microwaves: Our specialists are also fully trained to clean all kinds of appliances, even microwaves. Ask us to clean that too and we can save you one more job while we’re there.
|OVEN CLEANING SERVICES PRICE LIST (PLEASE NOTE PRICES MAY VARY PER GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION)
|Single Door Oven
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Single & Grill above (aka double oven)
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Range (Any Type inc Hob)
When can I book an Oven Cleaning Service?
Our office is open Monday -Friday 8.30am-4.30pm to assist you with making a booking.
What part of the oven do we clean?
We remove the glass so that we can clean it thoroughly leaving it sparkling and smear free. We remove all racking and trays and allow them to soak in the van mounted, heated tank. Then, using the bio-degradable & non-toxic cleaning products we get to work making your oven look LIKE NEW again!
How long does it take?
A single oven takes approximately an hour, with double ovens and AGA’s taking from 2-3 hours.
Which towns and post codes do we operate in?
Check out our areas pages to see all the locations we service.
Are your cleaning products safe for pets?
Yes! All our products are 100% safe around pets.
Is your oven cleaning service harmful?
We use non-toxic and non-caustic oven cleaning products so there are no dangerous fumes and completely safe for pets and children. This means that after the cleaning is done the chemicals are gone and it’s safe for you to cook.
Why do you need to clean your oven?
Having your oven professionally cleaned comes with a number of benefits. Firstly, keeping your oven cleaned will prolong its life. Dirt, grease and food debris build up and clog important parts of your oven. If you can see smoke or smell grease when you’re cooking it’s a clear indication that your oven needs to be cleaned. A professional clean from Smart Cleaning will get your oven back to shop-floor standards. Shop bought cleaners only remove the first layer of dirt and grease.
Get in touch
Booked in for my sofa to be cleaned. Exceeded expectations , cleaned loose cushions too. As clean as it was brand new! Fantastic price , highly recommend. 5* Google Review
I booked through Clare for an oven clean. Lee, did an excellent job. He was pleasant and professional. I have already booked to have my living room carpet shampooed tomorrow. 5* Google Review
Gary came round today to clean our carpets before we move in. He was very thorough and professional, he explained what he was doing as he was doing it and did a brilliant job. Thanks Gary! 5* Google Review