Looking for Expert Oven Cleaning in Newport?
Our team of professional oven cleaners in Newport will have your oven sparkling in just a couple hours, using the latest techniques and equipment to ensure a professional shine. We take Britain’s most hated household chore and do it for you. Say goodbye to the black goo from store bought cleaners, our eco-friendly method means you don’t have to abandon your kitchen for 24 hours once we’re done. In fact, your oven will be ready to use straight away, with no nasty chemical smell left behind.
We can deep clean:
- Extractor fans
- And more!
If built up grease is making your oven smoke or smell, then a professional deep clean is the perfect solution. In fact, your oven will be ready to use straight away, with no nasty chemical smell left behind. Get in touch with us for more information and read our reviews here.
Why Should You Clean Your Oven?
- Reduced fire risk. All that built up grease can cause a fire to start in your oven. Regular cleaning means the fire risk from carbonised grease is reduced.
- A nicer cooking experience. Your oven won’t smoke or smell when you use it.
- Easier cooking. A clean oven distributes heat more equally than a dirty oven, which means that your food will cook evenly too!
- Save energy. Clean ovens reach their desired temperature quicker than dirty ovens, meaning you use less gas or electricity.
- Extend the life of your oven. Your oven will last longer if you keep it clean and working efficiently.
How Do Our Newport Oven Cleaners Get Things Sparkling?
We are one of the top rated oven cleaners in Newport, with hundreds of satisfied customers every week. This is our oven cleaning process:
First, we always do is remove the oven racks and put them in our dip cleaner. This van-mounted, heated tank will take care of any built-up grime.
Second, our technician will focus on the rest of the oven. We will scrub every nook and cranny.
Then, we will polish the entire thing and get the now sparkling clean racks back into place.
Finally, you will be left with a spotless oven that you can use right away.
Why Trust Smart Cleaning to Get Your Oven Clean?
- Flexible bookings that work for you
- Friendly, professional oven cleaners
- Eco-friendly and non-toxic cleaning products free from caustic soda
- Competitive prices
- All work completed to a high standard
What Can We Clean?
- Single Ovens: Our standard cleaning services transform your oven; extending its lifetime and eliminating stains and grease.
- Double Ovens: We specialise in deep cleaning all makes of ovens, including double ovens.
- Range Cleaning: From Britannia to Lacanche range ovens, we professionally clean all makes of range ovens.
- AGAs: Our expert staff can clean your AGA range cooker.
- Hobs: For a smaller price we can concentrate on only the hob rather than the whole oven and extractor, cleaning just the parts that matter to you.
- Extractor Hoods: Often forgotten, extractor hoods can get clogged with grease over time. We will clean your extractor as well as your oven if requested.
- Microwaves: Our specialists are also fully trained to clean all kinds of appliances, even microwaves. Ask us to clean that too and we can save you one more job while we’re there.
|OVEN CLEANING SERVICES PRICE LIST (PLEASE NOTE PRICES MAY VARY PER GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION)
|Single Door Oven
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Single & Grill above (aka double oven)
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Range (Any Type inc Hob)
When can I book an Oven Cleaning Service?
Our office is open Monday -Friday 8.30am-4.30pm to assist you with making a booking.
What part of the oven do we clean?
We remove the glass so that we can clean it thoroughly leaving it sparkling and smear free. We remove all racking and trays and allow them to soak in the van mounted, heated tank. Then, using the bio-degradable & non-toxic cleaning products we get to work making your oven look LIKE NEW again!
How long does it take?
A single oven takes approximately an hour, with double ovens and AGA’s taking from 2-3 hours.
Which towns and post codes do we operate in?
Check out our areas pages to see all the locations we service.
Are your cleaning products safe for pets?
Yes! All our products are 100% safe around pets.
Is your oven cleaning service harmful?
We use non-toxic and non-caustic oven cleaning products so there are no dangerous fumes and completely safe for pets and children. This means that after the cleaning is done the chemicals are gone and it’s safe for you to cook.
Why do you need to clean your oven?
Having your oven professionally cleaned comes with a number of benefits. Firstly, keeping your oven cleaned will prolong its life. Dirt, grease and food debris build up and clog important parts of your oven. If you can see smoke or smell grease when you’re cooking it’s a clear indication that your oven needs to be cleaned. A professional clean from Smart Cleaning will get your oven back to shop-floor standards. Shop bought cleaners only remove the first layer of dirt and grease.
Get in touch
Booked in for my sofa to be cleaned. Exceeded expectations , cleaned loose cushions too. As clean as it was brand new! Fantastic price , highly recommend. 5* Google Review
I booked through Clare for an oven clean. Lee, did an excellent job. He was pleasant and professional. I have already booked to have my living room carpet shampooed tomorrow. 5* Google Review
Gary came round today to clean our carpets before we move in. He was very thorough and professional, he explained what he was doing as he was doing it and did a brilliant job. Thanks Gary! 5* Google Review