Get Ultra Clean Ovens In Nantwich
Smart Cleaning are the no1 oven cleaners in the Nantwich area, with years of experience and the industry’s latest equipment to help transform your oven back to a showroom standard. We deep clean ovens in Nantwich and the surrounding area, so get in touch for a free quote.
Our competitive prices start at just £65, and your oven will be ready to use again as soon as we’re done, with no lingering smell. We will text you an hour before we arrive so you know we’re on our way.
When cleaning your oven, first we remove the racks and trays and dip clean them in our heated tank. While our secret formula takes care of them, a certified technician will scrub your oven with eco-friendly products, lifting away years worth of grease and grime. We will then return the now clean racks back to your oven and ensure everything is in working order. Our team of oven cleaners in Nantwich won’t leave until you’re 100% satisfied with our work.
Contact us today for more information and check out what our customers think here.
See Which Other Areas We Cover Here
What Are The Benefits Of Having A Clean Oven?
- Fire risk from carbonised grease is reduced.
- Your oven will no longer smell or smoke when on.
- Heat is distributed equally, so food cooks evenly.
- Clean ovens reach their desired temperature quicker than dirty ovens, meaning you use less energy.
- Your oven will last longer if you keep it clean and working efficiently.
Why Choose Our Oven Cleaners?
Smart Cleaning offer professional oven cleaning in Nantwich, using the latest methods and techniques developed over years of training. We use a van-mounted heated cleaning tank to clean all internal racking and trays, transforming your oven in a matter of hours. Caring about our environment and the health of our staff and customers is important to us, that’s why we use biodegradable and non-toxic chemicals that are free from caustic soda.
Get A Free No Obligation Quote Here
We Can Clean Any Type of Oven!
- Single Ovens: Our standard cleaning services transform your oven; extending its lifetime and eliminating stains and grease.
- Double Ovens: We specialise in deep cleaning all makes of ovens, including double ovens.
- Range Cleaning: From Britannia to Lacanche range ovens, we professionally clean all makes of range ovens.
- Hobs: For a smaller price we can concentrate on only the hob rather than the whole oven and extractor, cleaning just the parts that matter to you.
- Extractor Hoods: Often forgotten, extractor hoods can get clogged with grease over time. We will clean your extractor as well as your oven if requested.
- Microwaves: Our specialists are also fully trained to clean all kinds of appliances, even microwaves. Ask us to clean that too and we can save you one more job while we’re there.
|OVEN CLEANING SERVICES PRICE LIST (PLEASE NOTE PRICES MAY VARY PER GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION)
|Single Door Oven
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Single & Grill above (aka double oven)
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Range (Any Type inc Hob)
When can I book an Oven Cleaning Service?
We take bookings Monday – Friday 9AM – 6PM. But, we know that the daily grind of 9-5 is tough, therefore we have introduced an evening and weekend service to make things easier.
What part of the oven do we clean?
We remove the glass so that we can clean it thoroughly leaving it sparkling and smear free. We remove all racking and trays and allow them to soak in the van mounted, heated tank. Then, using the bio-degradable & non-toxic cleaning products we get to work making your oven look LIKE NEW again!
How long does it take?
A single oven takes approximately an hour, with double ovens and AGA’s taking from 2-3 hours.
Which towns and post codes do we operate in?
We have teams of cleaners that can travel to the whole of Yorkshire.
Are your cleaning products safe for pets?
Yes! We use non-toxic cleaners meaning our oven cleaning is free of dangerous fumes and completely safe for your furry friends.
Are oven cleaners toxic?
Oven cleaner fumes are toxic, but mostly caustic. This means that after the cleaning is done the chemicals are gone and it’s safe for you to cook.
Why do you need to clean your oven?
Having your oven professionally cleaned comes with a number of benefits. Firstly, keeping your oven cleaned will prolong its life. Dirt, grease and food debris build up and clog important parts of your oven. If you can see smoke or smell grease when you’re cooking it’s a clear indication that your oven needs to be cleaned. A professional clean from Smart Cleaning will get your oven back to shop-floor standards. Shop bought cleaners only remove the first layer of dirt and grease.
Get in touch
Booked in for my sofa to be cleaned. Exceeded expectations , cleaned loose cushions too. As clean as it was brand new! Fantastic price , highly recommend. 5* Google Review
I booked through Clare for an oven clean. Lee, did an excellent job. He was pleasant and professional. I have already booked to have my living room carpet shampooed tomorrow. 5* Google Review
Gary came round today to clean our carpets before we move in. He was very thorough and professional, he explained what he was doing as he was doing it and did a brilliant job. Thanks Gary! 5* Google Review