Oven Cleaning Service in Market Drayton
If you need an oven cleaner in Market Drayton, Smart Cleaning have a team of professionals ready to deploy. Our friendly oven cleaners are fully trained, certified and prepared to transform your oven back to a showroom standard. We can change our cleaning plan to match your needs, and can take care of any type of oven, as well as the hob, extractor fan, microwave and even your BBQ.
We do oven cleaning, and can deep clean for hotels, restaurants and bars throughout Market Drayton and the surrounding area. Get in touch with your local oven cleaning technician for more information or read our reviews here.
Why Choose Smart Cleaning in Market Drayton?
- Friendly, professional technicians.
- Non-toxic and eco-friendly cleaning products that are free from caustic soda and harmful fumes.
- Flexible plans and appointments that work around your schedule.
- All work completed to a high-standard.
- Excellent value, with pricing starting at £55 for a single oven.
We have teams of cleaners throughout Market Drayton and Shropshire. See which other areas we cover here.
Why Get Your Oven Professionally Cleaned?
- Reduced fire risk. Carbonised grease and burnt, spilt food build up in your oven and can cause a fire to start in your oven. Regular cleaning removes this and makes your oven safer.
- No more burning smell. If your oven smokes when you use it or smells like smoke then you probably need to clean it. Removing all the gunk inside your oven should also get rid of smoke and burnt smells.
- Easier cooker. Heat is distributed equally inside a clean oven, so food cooks evenly. That means no more burnt edges and soggy bottoms!
- Save energy. Clean ovens heat up faster than dirty ovens. This will save you energy and time!
- Extend the life of your oven. Like other appliances, your oven will last longer if you keep it clean and working efficiently.
Smart Cleanings Oven Cleaners In Market Drayton
Smart Cleaning offer professional oven cleaning in Market Drayton, using the latest methods and techniques developed over years of training. We use a van-mounted heated cleaning tank to clean all internal racking and trays, transforming your oven in a matter of hours. Caring about our environment and the health of our staff and customers is important to us, that’s why we use biodegradable and non-toxic chemicals that are free from caustic soda.
Our Oven Cleaning Process
First, call us for a free, no-obligation quote. We will learn exactly what you need arrange a time that works for you.
Second, we will arrive at your home and get started! We will take off all the removable parts of your oven, like racks and trays. They will go to soak in our van-mounted heated cleaning tank.
Third, we will scrub inside and outside your oven. We will remove all the burnt-on food and built-up grease and get inside all those nooks and crannies.
Finally, you will be left with a sparkling clean oven that you can use right away.
What Can We Clean?
- Single Ovens: Our standard cleaning services transform your oven; extending its lifetime and eliminating stains and grease.
- Double Ovens: We specialise in deep cleaning all makes of ovens, including double ovens.
- Range Cleaning: From Britannia to Lacanche range ovens, we professionally clean all makes of range ovens.
- Hobs: For a smaller price we can concentrate on only the hob rather than the whole oven and extractor, cleaning just the parts that matter to you.
- AGAs: We will give your AGA the deep-clean it deserves.
- Extractor Hoods: Often forgotten, extractor hoods can get clogged with grease over time. We will clean your extractor as well as your oven if requested.
- Microwaves: Our specialists are also fully trained to clean all kinds of appliances, even microwaves. Ask us to clean that too and we can save you one more job while we’re there.
|OVEN CLEANING SERVICES PRICE LIST (PLEASE NOTE PRICES MAY VARY PER GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION)
|Single Door Oven
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Single & Grill above (aka double oven)
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Range (Any Type inc Hob)
When can I book an Oven Cleaning Service?
We take bookings Monday – Friday 9AM – 6PM. But, we know that the daily grind of 9-5 is tough, therefore we have introduced an evening and weekend service to make things easier.
What part of the oven do we clean?
We remove the glass so that we can clean it thoroughly leaving it sparkling and smear free. We remove all racking and trays and allow them to soak in the van mounted, heated tank. Then, using the bio-degradable & non-toxic cleaning products we get to work making your oven look LIKE NEW again!
How long does it take?
A single oven takes approximately an hour, with double ovens and AGA’s taking from 2-3 hours.
Which towns and post codes do we operate in?
We have teams of cleaners that can travel to the whole of Yorkshire.
Are your cleaning products safe for pets?
Yes! We use non-toxic cleaners meaning our oven cleaning is free of dangerous fumes and completely safe for your furry friends.
Are oven cleaners toxic?
Oven cleaner fumes are toxic, but mostly caustic. This means that after the cleaning is done the chemicals are gone and it’s safe for you to cook.
Why do you need to clean your oven?
Having your oven professionally cleaned comes with a number of benefits. Firstly, keeping your oven cleaned will prolong its life. Dirt, grease and food debris build up and clog important parts of your oven. If you can see smoke or smell grease when you’re cooking it’s a clear indication that your oven needs to be cleaned. A professional clean from Smart Cleaning will get your oven back to shop-floor standards. Shop bought cleaners only remove the first layer of dirt and grease.
Get in touch
Booked in for my sofa to be cleaned. Exceeded expectations , cleaned loose cushions too. As clean as it was brand new! Fantastic price , highly recommend. 5* Google Review
I booked through Clare for an oven clean. Lee, did an excellent job. He was pleasant and professional. I have already booked to have my living room carpet shampooed tomorrow. 5* Google Review
Gary came round today to clean our carpets before we move in. He was very thorough and professional, he explained what he was doing as he was doing it and did a brilliant job. Thanks Gary! 5* Google Review