Professional Oven Cleaning Services in Knutsford
With competitive prices starting at just £65, Smart Cleaning take away all the hassle of cleaning your oven with our certified oven cleaners in Knutsford. Say goodbye to grease and grime as our van mounted heated tank dip cleans your oven racks and a technician scrubs your oven back to a showroom standard. We clean all types of ovens, including:
- Range Cookers
- Extracor Hoods
- Electric & Gas Ovens
Our cleaners can handle any job for domestic properties. Get in touch with us today for more information.
Contact your local oven cleaning technician today for more information or read our oven cleaning reviews here.
About Smart Cleaning in Knutsford
Smart Cleaning offer professional oven cleaning in Knutsford, using the latest methods and techniques developed over years of training. We use a van-mounted heated cleaning tank to clean all internal racking and trays, transforming your oven in a matter of hours. Caring about our environment and the health of our staff and customers is important to us, that’s why we use biodegradable and non-toxic chemicals that are free from caustic soda.
Why Choose Smart Cleaning Knutsford?
- Excellent reviews.
- Convenient appointments and flexible availability.
- Everything completed to a high standard.
- Non-toxic products free from caustic soda.
- Affordable prices starting at only £65 for a single oven.
Our Oven Cleaning Process
- Contact us to get a free, no-obligation quote.
- We will arrive at your home at a time that works for you.
- We will remove all the racks and trays inside your oven and leave them to soak in our van-mounted heated cleaning tank.
- We will scrub your oven inside and out, removing all the baked-on food and burnt grease.
- You will be left with a sparkling clean oven that you can use right away!
What Are The Benefits Of Having A Clean Oven?
- Reduced fire risk. Carbonised grease and burnt on spills build up inside your oven and can even cause fires if they are not regularly cleaned.
- No more burnt smells. Your oven will no longer smell or smoke when on.
- Cooking and baking will be easier. Heat is distributed equally, so food cooks evenly.
- Energy efficient. Clean ovens reach their desired temperature quicker than dirty ovens, meaning you use less energy.
- Extend the life of your oven. Your oven will last longer if you keep it clean and working efficiently.
Get A Free No Obligation Quote Here
What Can We Clean?
- Single Ovens: Our standard cleaning services transform your oven; extending its lifetime and eliminating stains and grease.
- Double Ovens: We specialise in deep cleaning all makes of ovens, including double ovens.
- Range Cleaning: From Britannia to Lacanche range ovens, we professionally clean all makes of range ovens.
- Hobs: For a smaller price we can concentrate on only the hob rather than the whole oven and extractor, cleaning just the parts that matter to you.
- Extractor Hoods: Often forgotten, extractor hoods can get clogged with grease over time. We will clean your extractor as well as your oven if requested.
- Microwaves: Our specialists are also fully trained to clean all kinds of appliances, even microwaves. Ask us to clean that too and we can save you one more job while we’re there.
|OVEN CLEANING SERVICES PRICE LIST (PLEASE NOTE PRICES MAY VARY PER GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION)
|Single Door Oven
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Single & Grill above (aka double oven)
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Range (Any Type inc Hob)
When can I book an Oven Cleaning Service?
We take bookings Monday – Friday 9AM – 6PM. But, we know that the daily grind of 9-5 is tough, therefore we have introduced an evening and weekend service to make things easier.
What part of the oven do we clean?
We remove the glass so that we can clean it thoroughly leaving it sparkling and smear free. We remove all racking and trays and allow them to soak in the van mounted, heated tank. Then, using the bio-degradable & non-toxic cleaning products we get to work making your oven look LIKE NEW again!
How long does it take?
A single oven takes approximately an hour, with double ovens and AGA’s taking from 2-3 hours.
Which towns and post codes do we operate in?
We have teams of cleaners that can travel to the whole of Cheshire.
Are your cleaning products safe for pets?
Yes! We use non-toxic cleaners meaning our oven cleaning is free of dangerous fumes and completely safe for your furry friends.
Are oven cleaners toxic?
The cleaning products we use are non-toxic and free from caustic soda.
Why do you need to clean your oven?
Having your oven professionally cleaned comes with a number of benefits. Firstly, keeping your oven cleaned will prolong its life. Dirt, grease and food debris build up and clog important parts of your oven. If you can see smoke or smell grease when you’re cooking it’s a clear indication that your oven needs to be cleaned. A professional clean from Smart Cleaning will get your oven back to shop-floor standards. Shop bought cleaners only remove the first layer of dirt and grease.
Get in touch
Booked in for my sofa to be cleaned. Exceeded expectations , cleaned loose cushions too. As clean as it was brand new! Fantastic price , highly recommend. 5* Google Review
I booked through Clare for an oven clean. Lee, did an excellent job. He was pleasant and professional. I have already booked to have my living room carpet shampooed tomorrow. 5* Google Review
Gary came round today to clean our carpets before we move in. He was very thorough and professional, he explained what he was doing as he was doing it and did a brilliant job. Thanks Gary! 5* Google Review