Smart Cleaning’s Harborne Oven Cleaners Are Ready To Help
Smart Cleaning love travelling to Harborne for oven cleaning, and in just a couple of hours can have your oven looking brand new again.
We Can Clean:
- Single and double ovens
- Ranges such as AGA range cookers
- Extractor fans and hobs
Our promises to you:
- Friendly and professional technicians
- Flexible services and scheduling
- Non-toxic cleaning products free from caustic soda
- Everything completed to a high standard
- Competitive prices starting at £60 for a single oven.
All of our products are eco-friendly and non-caustic, so your oven will be ready to use again as soon as we’re finished. Our Harborne oven cleaners are fully trained, certified and ready to help. Get in touch with your local oven cleaning technician for more information or read our testimonials here.
Why Get Your Oven Professionally Cleaned?
- A Safer Home: Fire risk from carbonised grease is reduced.
- No More Smells: Your oven will no longer smell or smoke when on.
- Easier Cooking: Heat is distributed equally, so food cooks evenly.
- Save Energy: Clean ovens reach their desired temperature quicker than dirty ovens, meaning you use less energy.
- Extend Your Oven’s Life: Your oven will last longer if you keep it clean and working efficiently.
Smart Cleaning’s Oven Cleaners In Harborne
Smart Cleaning offer professional oven cleaning in Harborne, using the latest methods and techniques developed over years of training. We use a van-mounted heated cleaning tank to clean all internal racking and trays, transforming your oven in a matter of hours. Caring about our environment and the health of our staff and customers is important to us, that’s why we use biodegradable and non-toxic chemicals that are free from caustic soda.
Our oven cleaning process:
- Contact us for a free, no-obligation quote. We will work out what you need cleaning and what time will work for you.
- Your local oven cleaning technician will arrive at your home! They will get started by taking all the removeable parts out of your oven and leaving them to soak in out van-mounted heated cleaning tank.
- We will scrub every inch of your oven to remove all the baked-on grease and burnt, spilled food.
- You will end up with a spotless oven that you can use right away.
What Can We Clean?
- Single Ovens: Our standard cleaning services transform your oven; extending its lifetime and eliminating stains and grease.
- Double Ovens: We specialise in deep cleaning all makes of ovens, including double ovens.
- Range Cleaning: From Britannia to Lacanche to AGA range cookers, we professionally clean all makes of range ovens.
- Hobs: For a smaller price we can concentrate on only the hob rather than the whole oven and extractor, cleaning just the parts that matter to you.
- Extractor Hoods: Often forgotten, extractor hoods can get clogged with grease over time. We will clean your extractor as well as your oven if requested.
- Microwaves: Our specialists are also fully trained to clean all kinds of appliances, even microwaves. Ask us to clean that too and we can save you one more job while we’re there.
|OVEN CLEANING SERVICES PRICE LIST (PLEASE NOTE PRICES MAY VARY PER GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION)
|Single Door Oven
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Single & Grill above (aka double oven)
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Range (Any Type inc Hob)
When can I book an Oven Cleaning Service?
Our office is open Monday -Friday 8.30am-4.30pm to assist you with making a booking.
What part of the oven do we clean?
We remove the glass so that we can clean it thoroughly leaving it sparkling and smear free. We remove all racking and trays and allow them to soak in the van mounted, heated tank. Then, using the bio-degradable & non-toxic cleaning products we get to work making your oven look LIKE NEW again!
How long does it take?
A single oven takes approximately an hour, with double ovens and AGA’s taking from 2-3 hours.
Which towns and post codes do we operate in?
Check out our areas pages to see all the locations we service.
Are your cleaning products safe for pets?
Yes! All our products are 100% safe around pets.
Is your oven cleaning service harmful?
We use non-toxic and non-caustic oven cleaning products so there are no dangerous fumes and completely safe for pets and children. This means that after the cleaning is done the chemicals are gone and it’s safe for you to cook.
Why do you need to clean your oven?
Having your oven professionally cleaned comes with a number of benefits. Firstly, keeping your oven cleaned will prolong its life. Dirt, grease and food debris build up and clog important parts of your oven. If you can see smoke or smell grease when you’re cooking it’s a clear indication that your oven needs to be cleaned. A professional clean from Smart Cleaning will get your oven back to shop-floor standards. Shop bought cleaners only remove the first layer of dirt and grease.
How much does oven cleaning cost?
Our competitive prices start at £60 for a single oven. See our full price list above. Do you need something cleaning that isn't on the list? Just get in touch and we will help you out.
Get in touch
Booked in for my sofa to be cleaned. Exceeded expectations , cleaned loose cushions too. As clean as it was brand new! Fantastic price , highly recommend. 5* Google Review
I booked through Clare for an oven clean. Lee, did an excellent job. He was pleasant and professional. I have already booked to have my living room carpet shampooed tomorrow. 5* Google Review
Gary came round today to clean our carpets before we move in. He was very thorough and professional, he explained what he was doing as he was doing it and did a brilliant job. Thanks Gary! 5* Google Review