Professional Oven Cleaning in Fromby
Contact Smart Cleaning for friendly oven cleaners in Formby and the surrounding areas. We can take care of all types of ovens, from small electric ovens to big kitchens. Using only eco-products and the industry’s latest equipment, we will wipe away years worth of grime, grease and burnt-on food.
Dirty ovens tend to smoke when in use, smell and don’t cook your food properly. Getting your oven professionally cleaned also means it will last longer! Get in touch with us and take advantage of our competitive pricing.
Get in touch with your local oven cleaning technician for more information or read our reviews here. We have teams of oven cleaners in Fromby and throughout Merseyside. See which other areas we cover here.
Why Get Your Oven Professionally Cleaned?
- Reduced fire risk. The build-up of burnt food and grease can cause a fire to start in your oven.
- No more burnt smells. Your oven will no longer smell or smoke when on.
- Worry-free cooking. Heat is distributed equally, so food cooks evenly.
- Save energy. Clean ovens reach their desired temperature quicker than dirty ovens, meaning you use less energy.
- Economical. Your oven will last longer if you keep it clean and working efficiently.
Smart Cleaning’s Oven Cleaners In Formby
With Smart Cleaning, you are guaranteed:
- Friendly, professional technicians.
- Biodegradable, non-toxic cleaning products free from caustic soda.
- The best tech in the industry, such as our van-mounted heated cleaning tank!
- Competitive prices starting at £65 for a single oven.
- Flexible bookings that work for you.
Get A Free No Obligation Quote Here
What Can We Clean?
- Single Ovens: Our standard cleaning services transform your oven; extending its lifetime and eliminating stains and grease.
- Double Ovens: We specialise in deep cleaning all makes of ovens, including double ovens.
- Range Cleaning: From Britannia to Lacanche range ovens, we professionally clean all makes of range ovens.
- AGAs: Keep your beloved AGA range cooker looking its best with a thorough deep clean.
- Hobs: For a smaller price we can concentrate on only the hob rather than the whole oven and extractor, cleaning just the parts that matter to you.
- Extractor Hoods: Often forgotten, extractor hoods can get clogged with grease over time. We will clean your extractor as well as your oven if requested.
- Microwaves: Our specialists are also fully trained to clean all kinds of appliances, even microwaves. Ask us to clean that too and we can save you one more job while we’re there.
What to Expect from the Smart Cleaning Oven Cleaning Service
- Contact us to get a free, no-obligation quote.
- We will come to you home at a time that works for you.
- We will remove all the racks and trays inside your oven and leave them to soak in our van-mounted heated cleaning tank.
- We will scrub every inch of your oven, inside and out.
- You will be left with a clean oven that you can use right away!
|OVEN CLEANING SERVICES PRICE LIST (PLEASE NOTE PRICES MAY VARY PER GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION)
|Single Door Oven
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Single & Grill above (aka double oven)
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Range (Any Type inc Hob)
When can I book an Oven Cleaning Service?
Our office is open Monday -Friday 8.30am-4.30pm to assist you with making a booking.
What part of the oven do we clean?
We remove the glass so that we can clean it thoroughly leaving it sparkling and smear free. We remove all racking and trays and allow them to soak in the van mounted, heated tank. Then, using the bio-degradable & non-toxic cleaning products we get to work making your oven look LIKE NEW again!
How long does it take?
A single oven takes approximately an hour, with double ovens and AGA’s taking from 2-3 hours.
Which towns and post codes do we operate in?
Check out our areas pages to see all the locations we service.
Are your cleaning products safe for pets?
All our products are 100% safe around pets.
Is your oven cleaning service harmful?
We use non-toxic and non-caustic oven cleaning products so there are no dangerous fumes and completely safe for pets and children. This means that after the cleaning is done the chemicals are gone and it’s safe for you to cook.
Why do you need to clean your oven?
Having your oven professionally cleaned comes with a number of benefits. Firstly, keeping your oven cleaned will prolong its life. Dirt, grease and food debris build up and clog important parts of your oven. If you can see smoke or smell grease when you’re cooking it’s a clear indication that your oven needs to be cleaned. A professional clean from Smart Cleaning will get your oven back to shop-floor standards. Shop bought cleaners only remove the first layer of dirt and grease.
Get in touch
Booked in for my sofa to be cleaned. Exceeded expectations , cleaned loose cushions too. As clean as it was brand new! Fantastic price , highly recommend. 5* Google Review
I booked through Clare for an oven clean. Lee, did an excellent job. He was pleasant and professional. I have already booked to have my living room carpet shampooed tomorrow. 5* Google Review
Gary came round today to clean our carpets before we move in. He was very thorough and professional, he explained what he was doing as he was doing it and did a brilliant job. Thanks Gary! 5* Google Review