Expert Oven Cleaning In Coalville
Get in touch with Smart Cleaning if you need your oven professionally deep cleaned by our oven cleaners in Coalville. Using non-caustic methods, we will scrub away years of grease and grime until your oven is sparkling clean and ready to use as soon as we’re finished.
We do oven cleaning, and can deep clean for hotels, restaurants and bars throughout Coalville and the surrounding area. Get in touch with your local Coalville oven cleaning technician for more information or read our reviews here.
We have teams of oven cleaners throughout Coalville and Leicestershire. See the full list of areas we cover here.
Why Get Your Oven Professionally Cleaned?
- Reduced fire risk. Carbonised grease can build up in your oven and start a fire. Regular oven cleaning removes all the grease and spilt food and reduces this risk.
- No more burnt smells. Your oven will no longer smell or smoke when on.
- Easier cooking. Heat is distributed equally, so food cooks evenly.
- Save time and energy. Clean ovens reach their desired temperature quicker than dirty ovens, meaning you use less energy.
- Extend the life of your oven. Your oven will last longer if you keep it clean and working efficiently.
Smart Cleanings Oven Cleaners In Coalville
Smart Cleaning offer professional oven cleaning in Coalville, using the latest methods and techniques developed over years of training. We use a van-mounted heated cleaning tank to clean all internal racking and trays, transforming your oven in a matter of hours. Caring about our environment and the health of our staff and customers is important to us, that’s why we use biodegradable and non-toxic chemicals that are free from caustic soda.
Our Oven Cleaning Process
- Contact us and arrange a visit at a time that works for you!
- Our friendly technicians will arrive at your home with our expert equipment.
- We remove the racks and trays in your oven and leave them to soak in our van-mounted heated cleaning tank.
- We will scrub your oven inside and out.
- You will be left with an sparkling clean oven that you can use right away.
What Can We Clean?
- Single Ovens: Our standard cleaning services transform your oven; extending its lifetime and eliminating stains and grease.
- Double Ovens: We specialise in deep cleaning all makes of ovens, including double ovens.
- Range Cleaning: From Britannia to Lacanche range ovens, we professionally clean all makes of range ovens.
- AGAs: We will give your AGA a thorough deep clean and make it look like new.
- Hobs: For a smaller price we can concentrate on only the hob rather than the whole oven and extractor, cleaning just the parts that matter to you.
- Extractor Hoods: Often forgotten, extractor hoods can get clogged with grease over time. We will clean your extractor as well as your oven if requested.
- Microwaves: Our specialists are also fully trained to clean all kinds of appliances, even microwaves. Ask us to clean that too and we can save you one more job while we’re there.
|OVEN CLEANING SERVICES PRICE LIST (PLEASE NOTE PRICES MAY VARY PER GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION)
|Single Door Oven
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Single & Grill above (aka double oven)
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Range (Any Type inc Hob)
When can I book an Oven Cleaning Service?
Our office is open Monday -Friday 8.30am-4.30pm to assist you with making a booking.
What part of the oven do we clean?
We remove the glass so that we can clean it thoroughly leaving it sparkling and smear free. We remove all racking and trays and allow them to soak in the van mounted, heated tank. Then, using the bio-degradable & non-toxic cleaning products we get to work making your oven look LIKE NEW again!
How long does it take?
A single oven takes approximately an hour, with double ovens and AGA’s taking from 2-3 hours.
Which towns and post codes do we operate in?
Check out our areas pages to see all the locations we service.
Are your cleaning products safe for pets?
All our products are 100% safe around pets.
Is your oven cleaning service harmful?
We use non-toxic and non-caustic oven cleaning products so there are no dangerous fumes and completely safe for pets and children. This means that after the cleaning is done the chemicals are gone and it’s safe for you to cook.
Why do you need to clean your oven?
Having your oven professionally cleaned comes with a number of benefits. Firstly, keeping your oven cleaned will prolong its life. Dirt, grease and food debris build up and clog important parts of your oven. If you can see smoke or smell grease when you’re cooking it’s a clear indication that your oven needs to be cleaned. A professional clean from Smart Cleaning will get your oven back to shop-floor standards. Shop bought cleaners only remove the first layer of dirt and grease.
How much does a professional oven cleaning cost?
Our prices start at £60.00 for a single oven. See our full price list above.
What kind of ovens can you clean?
We can clean all sorts of ovens, including single ovens, double ovens, ranges, AGAs, and hob.
Get in touch
Booked in for my sofa to be cleaned. Exceeded expectations , cleaned loose cushions too. As clean as it was brand new! Fantastic price , highly recommend. 5* Google Review
I booked through Clare for an oven clean. Lee, did an excellent job. He was pleasant and professional. I have already booked to have my living room carpet shampooed tomorrow. 5* Google Review
Gary came round today to clean our carpets before we move in. He was very thorough and professional, he explained what he was doing as he was doing it and did a brilliant job. Thanks Gary! 5* Google Review