Professional Oven Cleaning Services in Cannock
If your oven smells or smokes when you use it then it probably needs a deep clean. This is no small task, so why not let out professional oven cleaners do it for you? We operate in Cannock and the surrounding area, offering competitive pricing and a high standard of service.
We only use eco-friendly products and non-caustic equipment. This means your oven will not only be smelling great, but you’ll also be able to use it as soon as we’re done.
Get in touch your local oven cleaning technician for more information or read our reviews here.
Our Oven Cleaning Service
- Contact us to get started with a free, no-obligation quote
- We arrive at your home at a time that works for you
- Your local oven cleaning technician will remove all the racks and trays inside your oven and leave them to soak in our van-mounted tank
- We will scrub the inside of your oven to remove all the burnt grease and baked on food
- You will be left with a spotless oven that you can use right away
What Types of Oven Can We Clean?
- Single Ovens: Our standard cleaning services transform your oven; extending its lifetime and eliminating stains and grease.
- Double Ovens: We specialise in deep cleaning all makes of ovens, including double ovens.
- Range Cleaning: From Britannia to Lacanche range ovens, we professionally clean all makes of range ovens.
- AGAs: We can get your AGA back to a showroom standard!
- Hobs: For a smaller price we can concentrate on only the hob rather than the whole oven and extractor, cleaning just the parts that matter to you.
- Extractor Hoods: Often forgotten, extractor hoods can get clogged with grease over time. We will clean your extractor as well as your oven if requested.
- Microwaves: Our specialists are also fully trained to clean all kinds of appliances, even microwaves. Ask us to clean that too and we can save you one more job while we’re there.
Our team operates in Cannock and throughout the Staffordshire area. Get in touch with your local oven cleaning team here.
Why Get Your Oven Professionally Cleaned?
- Fire risk from carbonised grease is reduced.
- Your oven will no longer smell or smoke when on.
- Heat is distributed equally, so food cooks evenly.
- Clean ovens reach their desired temperature quicker than dirty ovens, meaning you use less energy.
- Your oven will last longer if you keep it clean and working efficiently.
Smart Cleaning’s Oven Cleaners In Cannock
Smart Cleaning offer professional oven cleaning in Cannock. We promise you:
- An expert team of oven cleaners
- A quick, thorough job that leaves no mess and creates minimum disruption
- Expert equipment like our van-mounted heated cleaning tank
- Biodegradable and non-toxic chemicals that are free from caustic soda
- Competitive prices starting at only £60 for a single oven
|OVEN CLEANING SERVICES PRICE LIST (PLEASE NOTE PRICES MAY VARY PER GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION)
|Single Door Oven
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Single & Grill above (aka double oven)
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Range (Any Type inc Hob)
When can I book an Oven Cleaning Service?
Our office is open Monday -Friday 8.30am-4.30pm to assist you with making a booking.
What part of the oven do we clean?
We remove the glass so that we can clean it thoroughly leaving it sparkling and smear free. We remove all racking and trays and allow them to soak in the van mounted, heated tank. Then, using the bio-degradable & non-toxic cleaning products we get to work making your oven look LIKE NEW again!
How long does it take?
A single oven takes approximately an hour, with double ovens and AGA’s taking from 2-3 hours.
Which towns and post codes do we operate in?
Check out our areas pages to see all the locations we service.
Are your cleaning products safe for pets?
Yes! All our products are 100% safe around pets.
Is your oven cleaning service harmful?
We use non-toxic and non-caustic oven cleaning products so there are no dangerous fumes and completely safe for pets and children. This means that after the cleaning is done the chemicals are gone and it’s safe for you to cook.
Why do you need to clean your oven?
Having your oven professionally cleaned comes with a number of benefits. Firstly, keeping your oven cleaned will prolong its life. Dirt, grease and food debris build up and clog important parts of your oven. If you can see smoke or smell grease when you’re cooking it’s a clear indication that your oven needs to be cleaned. A professional clean from Smart Cleaning will get your oven back to shop-floor standards. Shop bought cleaners only remove the first layer of dirt and grease.
Get in touch
Booked in for my sofa to be cleaned. Exceeded expectations , cleaned loose cushions too. As clean as it was brand new! Fantastic price , highly recommend. 5* Google Review
I booked through Clare for an oven clean. Lee, did an excellent job. He was pleasant and professional. I have already booked to have my living room carpet shampooed tomorrow. 5* Google Review
Gary came round today to clean our carpets before we move in. He was very thorough and professional, he explained what he was doing as he was doing it and did a brilliant job. Thanks Gary! 5* Google Review