Oven Cleaning In Bradford
Smart Cleaning are your oven cleaning experts in Bradford and the surrounding area. Our team of professionals have years of experience and the latest tools of the industry to clean your ovens to a showroom finish.
Take one of the biggest household chores and let us do it for you, using only eco-friendly, non-acidic cleaning products. When you get Smart Cleaning to maintain your oven we first dip the racks and trays in our heated cleaning tanks, to eliminate any caked on grease, fat and burnt-on food. Next we scrub and polish the inside of your oven until it’s sparkling clean, using professional grade cleaners that don’t leave a nasty smell behind. We will also clean your hob, extractor fan and even your microwave while we’re there! Unlike the store bought cleaners, you won’t be dealing with that sickly black goo once we’ve finished, and your oven will be ready to use again straight away.
Our team in Bradford can clean all types of ovens, from range cookers, to double door ovens to BBQs. Get in touch today and see what else we can clean for you.
What Are The Benefits Of Having A Clean Oven?
- Fire risk from carbonised grease is reduced.
- Your oven will no longer smell or smoke when on.
- Heat is distributed equally, so food cooks evenly.
- Clean ovens reach their desired temperature quicker than dirty ovens, meaning you use less energy.
- Your oven will last longer if you keep it clean and working efficiently.
Book A Oven Cleaner In Bradford
- Using our contact form below to let us know what sized oven you have and what you would like cleaned.
- We’ll get back to you with a free quote and if you happy will book you into our Bradford schedule.
- On the day, our technician will text you an hour before they arrive, so you know exactly when to expect us.
- We’ll arrive and start by soaking all removeable parts of your oven in our heated cleaning tank.
- While they soak, our technician will scrub the rest of your oven clean using tried and tested methods – no dirt is too tough for us!
- Finally, we’ll reassemble you oven and give it a polish until it’s gleaming.
We love Bradford’s strong sense of community, and our Bradford oven cleaning team love to be a part of it. Smart Cleaning offer professional oven cleaning in Bradford, using the latest methods and techniques developed over years of training. We use a van-mounted heated cleaning tank to clean all internal racking and trays, transforming your oven in a matter of hours. Caring about our environment and the health of our staff and customers is important to us, that’s why we use biodegradable and non-toxic chemicals that are free from caustic soda.
What Can We Clean?
- Single Ovens: Our standard cleaning services transform your oven; extending its lifetime and eliminating stains and grease.
- Double Ovens: We specialise in deep cleaning all makes of ovens, including double ovens.
- Range Cleaning: From Britannia to Lacanche range ovens, we professionally clean all makes of range ovens.
- Hobs: For a smaller price we can concentrate on only the hob rather than the whole oven and extractor, cleaning just the parts that matter to you.
- Extractor Hoods: Often forgotten, extractor hoods can get clogged with grease over time. We will clean your extractor as well as your oven if requested.
- Microwaves: Our specialists are also fully trained to clean all kinds of appliances, even microwaves. Ask us to clean that too and we can save you one more job while we’re there.
|OVEN CLEANING SERVICES PRICE LIST (PLEASE NOTE PRICES MAY VARY PER GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION)
|Single Door Oven
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Single & Grill above (aka double oven)
|+ Hob OR Extractor
|+ Hob and Extractor
|Range (Any Type inc Hob)
When can I book an Oven Cleaning Service?
Our office is open Monday -Friday 8.30am-4.30pm to assist you with making a booking.
What part of the oven do we clean?
We remove the glass so that we can clean it thoroughly leaving it sparkling and smear free. We remove all racking and trays and allow them to soak in the van mounted, heated tank. Then, using the bio-degradable & non-toxic cleaning products we get to work making your oven look LIKE NEW again!
How long does it take?
A single oven takes approximately an hour, with double ovens and AGA’s taking from 2-3 hours
Which towns and post codes do we operate in?
Check out our areas pages to see all the locations we service.
Are your cleaning products safe for pets?
Our products are 100% safe around pets.
Is your oven cleaning service harmful?
We use non-toxic and non-caustic oven cleaning products so there are no dangerous fumes and completely safe for pets and children. This means that after the cleaning is done the chemicals are gone and it’s safe for you to cook.
Why do you need to clean your oven?
Having your oven professionally cleaned comes with a number of benefits. Firstly, keeping your oven cleaned will prolong its life. Dirt, grease and food debris build up and clog important parts of your oven. If you can see smoke or smell grease when you’re cooking it’s a clear indication that your oven needs to be cleaned. A professional clean from Smart Cleaning will get your oven back to shop-floor standards. Shop bought cleaners only remove the first layer of dirt and grease
Get in touch
Booked in for my sofa to be cleaned. Exceeded expectations , cleaned loose cushions too. As clean as it was brand new! Fantastic price , highly recommend. 5* Google Review
I booked through Clare for an oven clean. Lee, did an excellent job. He was pleasant and professional. I have already booked to have my living room carpet shampooed tomorrow. 5* Google Review
Gary came round today to clean our carpets before we move in. He was very thorough and professional, he explained what he was doing as he was doing it and did a brilliant job. Thanks Gary! 5* Google Review